Attend this seminar and learn about:
- How to navigate the confusion caused by the recent FAFSA deadline changes
- How the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and which assets are taken into consideration
- Understanding the difference between your EFC and your true out of pocket costs.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school
- How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits
- How families are reducing the cost of college in the current economy
- Details about the financial aid process and various sources of aid.
Date and Time
Thu, Apr 23, 2020
5:30p - 7:00p EST